All packages include and can be changed at any time
- Collaboration Training
- Troubleshooting Requests
- Nureva™ Span™ Infacom Assured Deployment & Licences
- Continual Improvement Consultation Each Month
Infacom Assured 10-point Customer Guarantee
Our service covers all areas in your collaboration, using proven methodologies from Pre-Strategy to Adoption. We will ensure the adoption of your chosen new technologies and support the behavioural change required of users that is so critical to success in any change program. If you would like more details on the guiding principles of the Infacom Assured Program, please download our manifesto here
The Infacom Assured Customer Guarantee was created so that our customers know exactly what they can expect from our service.
Our Service Includes:
1. Knowledge share: we openly share our passion and knowledge to inspire teams to transform their collaboration activities.
2. Training: we ensure that users are competent in the collaboration technology and systems that they need to use.
3. Prompt response times: provided via email or phone.
4. Issue resolution: no user problem is left unresolved.
5. Information safeguards: to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
What We Create:
6. Efficient data management: all held in one place, easy to find and easy to work with.
7. Behavioural change: implementing new ways of working within 90 days
8. An increased can-do approach: your teams will feel more empowered, enabled, onside and able to truly contribute.
9. Improved Performance: your teams will all be ‘on the same page’ - collaborating better, working faster, smarter and easier.
10. Greater confidence in the system: individuals will become confident enough to train others.
“Collaboration technique used at a remote site was cumbersome and inefficient. Infacom's solution overcame the barriers and user issues of each individual, resulting in effective integration and adoption of a replacement system.
- Aaron, Operations Director
Frequently Asked Questions
How long are your contracts?
Assured plans are paid monthly or quarterly. We make it simple to start — and stop — your service at any time.
What payment methods do you offer?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and by application payment on account. You do not require any payment details to sign up for a free trial.
What happens if we need more licenses?
Each plan comes with enough licenses for multiple teams and unlimited guests, you can purchase as many additional licences as you require.
How does the free trial work?
You can switch to a new plan at any time by going to the Billing page in your account. Select the plan you’d like to switch to and immediately start using new features.
What happens after my free trial ends?
You start with a free trial. You decide how you want to proceed. We confirm your billing details when you book your second session.
Can I upgrade or downgrade plans?
Any of our plans can be upgraded or downgraded at the end of your current billing cycle (either monthly or quarterly).
Do you provide SSO (single sign-on)
Use single sign-on (SSO) through Microsoft Azure® AD®, Okta’s always-on SSO or Ping® solutions.
Will my data be private and safe?
Blob (File) Data Storage: Encrypted using Cipher Block Chaining with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES Block size 256 bits). All other Data (Database Storage): Encrypted using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES Block size 256 bits) and Triple Data Encryption Algorithm symmetric-key block cipher (3DES).